Tuesday, June 9, 2015

BURNED POLYMER CLAY!!!!!! :( :( (with Before & After photos)

I have the urge to post this because I am so much heart broken :(
I't's not like heart broken in love whatever but it was because my clays are burnt and all my favorite clay creation are failed. :"

I was so happy to make Adventure Time clay creations. I made it really with all my heart and with all the patient. I made all the clays for 3 days. 2 charms at each day because I was a little bit busy with my internship. I was in love with love with all my charms and really couldn't wait to bake it.
And then it happened :( they were burned and turn browish and really ugly. It was hard to see them at first because somehow I couldn't believe it. I was angry and sad and dissapoint at the same time :(
It felt really bad though.. I really wish that this is my first and the LAST time I burned my clay like this. I hope this won't happened anytime in my life again. I took this experience as a lesson, and I am not giving up!! I will make polymer clay again probably tomorrow.


My lovelies..
I tried to make the clays the exact colour.
It took a really long time mixing the colours and shaping them.
(and smoothening them as well) I wanted them to be perfect.

BUT
in just 35 minutes they were all burned like this :
 
they look terrifying, right?
:( 
It turned brown and smell really bad



I really wish I could turn back time.
xoxo


Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment