Saturday, October 24, 2015

Brown and Cony Polymer Clay

Hiiii
I just made this cuties; Brown and Cony!
Who doesn't know them? They are the cutest of Line characters! I think Line is genius, they bring up characters into chat which soooo freakin' cute!
Even though there are many others Line characters, Brown and Cony are my all time favorite! :)
They are so 'lovey-dovey' and they are so perfect for each other!
Some how I could relate Brown and Cony with real life couple (where the guys are cold but loving and the girls are very expressive) :)

So these are the clay I made, 100% handmade!
I also took their picture with a proper camera and used 50mm lens to create a beautiful story of them.

Take a look! :)
"It's OK Brown, don't be shy..."

 "Let's stay at the cave (my hand)"
 "We should walk together"
"I'll walk with you. No matter what happened."


Awwwww...
Aren't they're sooo cute together?
Tell me what do you think!

If you love this post please share this blog <3
Thank you very much!!!
See yaaaa

xoxo,

Audrey K

No comments:

Post a Comment