Monday, January 4, 2016

Pinkie Pie Polymer Clay! :)

I was commissioned by a friend of mine to make Pinkie Pie unicorn clay. I finally made it after I postponed it quite a long time because I was very busy with my university assignments. Another reason I postponed it was I put too much stress and pressure on this works, I told myself to make it super nice and look alike with the real Pinkie Pie and I shouldn't make it clumsy or with "at least it's done" thought.

I finally made it during this holiday, therefore I could focus and made it with clear mind, and take a lot of time needed, without any rush. *phew*

Here it is the Pinkie Pie polymer clay!

with extra cupcakes as photo props
----------------------------------------------------------

All sides of Pinkie Pie:







Before I made this unicorn, I watched a very helpful tutorial on making My Little Pony polymer clay.
Rarity tutorial by Clay with Ewa

I hope you like her as much as I do!
This is one of my proud creation ^^

xoxo


Audrey K.

No comments:

Post a Comment