Friday, December 15, 2017

Mini Bazaar at Kanekin 14th Gatherings

Hello everyone! I was very humbled to be the part of Kanekin community that in the last Kanekin gathering, me and other community member who have their own brand to participate as a tenant in mini bazaar section. Many people asked me what Kanekin is and if I worked there, first of all, nope, I didn't work at Kanekin, I am a part of it as a community member.

         " Kanekin is an independent media established in the year of 2014. Our enthusiasm and interest towards the current ongoing lifestyle have brought us to a realization that there are certain shifts and alterations in terms of lifestyle. Seeing how more and more prominent and versatile lifestyle is evolving into, our conscience has been aroused into thinking that we need, are willing and able to be a part of the change " - brief introduction from Kanekin website.

Clover and Flower's desk at the event

 Kanekin has a community. It's a place to gather people who share the same interest in creative and lifestyle fields. I have made a lot of friends through joining Kanekin Gatherings. I've made friends with photographers, graphic designers and illustrators, social media influencers. Not only for people with artistic background, people who loves travelling, share the interest in having an up-to-date lifestyle and not forgot to mention, people who loves coffee and eating! There is no limit to join Kanekin Gatherings. Everyone is welcomed.

Pict courtesy of Kanekin (www.kanekin.co)

So what we actually do in Kanekin Gatherings? We mingled. We said hi to people we didn't know yet, we introduced ourself and share about what we do. It might be awkward and shy at first, but the more I joined this kind of gatherings, it became easier. I think being able to present ourself is one of skill we need in life. Living in "gadget" era made us more difficult to approach people we don't know. We have more pried than we have before. I think we are no longer easy to talk to people in real life because we are more comfortable type it on our phone and hiding ; not dealing with eye contacts and their reaction while we are talking to them. Networking is also crucial, it's not always about business, but it's more to build connection between humans to fullfil their social needs. A person who joined this gatherings is not always have to be an extrovert. Just be comfortable for yourself. Talking and open up yourself to others is an option that you valued, if you are an introvert. That's alright! We didn't want you to be uncomfortable, so just enjoy and be present! :)

Ok next. This 14th gatherings was held at Ethnicraft Alam Sutera, a showroom for furniture and home decorations. Believe me, every corner here are so chic and definetely instagrammable! They are selling the stuffs you pinned on Pinterest about home decor, or furniture you wished to have in interior design magazine! Here let me show some photographs taken in Ethnicraft.

Thank you big sis for taking this picture and accompany me the whole day <3


The mini bazaar was held on the third floor. Clover and Flower got a study desk to display the polymer clay creations. I love the desk so much because it's super sleek and made out woods. Without further ado, let me present you the pictures!







                      

Thank you Kanekin for this opportunity! I chose christmas themed for this bazaar because christmas is less than a month! Christmas themed polymer clay was so much fun and I really enjoyed making them. FYI I still have stocks left if you have not buy any christmas present for your loved ones. You can contact me through Instagram DMs or Line me at AudreyKatherine!

Also if you want to read more about this gatherings, head on to :
http://www.kanekin.co/news/659_14th-kanekin-gatherings.html



See ya next time!



xoxo, Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment